THE PROFESSOR: A TRAVELER


Why I Travel? 

Well travelling is my pleasure. It gives me an extra delights when I see my dream places. I am a beginner in travelling, actually, I start travelling in my 35th year in the academe. I find it a rewarding job because seeing the {world} the places different from yours  is another fulfilling task.   

     My interest is actually different from the others because my focus is more on infamous places that is  usually neglected by some bloggers. These spots may also give delightful feelings to the tourist and at the same time would discover the existing beautiful part of the place. 

     However, these photos would tell you that I had been in these places sometime ago. My travel in these countries show that I was active then as Lecture and a visitor of the place. 













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EATING KAPSA

CURRENCIES FOR TRAVELLING

AT JUBAIL UNIVERSITY COLLEGE