GREEN COLOR, FOR WHAT.


LUCKY COLOR.............#The color of 2014 is GREEN which is based from the GREEN WOOD HORSE, the animal  sign of 2014. So wearing of green color dress on New Years Eve is better than dotted dress if you believe in it............:)RDM


Green Shirt..........#I hope this green T-shirt will  give me more economic prosperity in 2014. My desire to go back abroad will be realized in 2014........:)RDM


  
Saudi Flag.............#The green Saudi Flag will give more prosperity to the kingdom this year so that KSA will get richer and hire more OCW's this year...........:)RDM


Green Light.............#This green candle will mean a bright future, good fortune in my journey and greener pasture  in my teaching career abroad...........:)RDM



Green Guitar............#I hope this green guitar will mean a healthy music and blessings to my Karaoke singing spree............:)RDM


Green Car...........#It may mean safe travelling to all people and especially in my local and international trips.........:)RDM

Lucky Tree..........#This must be a luckiest tree ever this year because it has variety of green lucky fruits. So it covers plenty of associated fortune......:)RDM



LUCKY FRUITS...........#According to the Chinese beliefs, good fortune can be achieved by having lucky fruits on your table especially rounded green fruits on New Year Eve. Have you tried it? Was it effective?..........:)RDM



Eating Green Fruits...........#I believe eating these green fruits will make me healthy and free from any ailments the whole year round and even in the coming years..........:)RDM



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EATING KAPSA

CURRENCIES FOR TRAVELLING

AT JUBAIL UNIVERSITY COLLEGE